Wednesday, May 27, 2020

CRAZY WORLD: Premiere Interviews Nabwana I.G.G. VJ Emmie & Alan Hofmanis. Wakaliwood

                           Ian Goring, Nabwana I.G.G. Robert Mitchell, V.J. Emmie 09/14/19

CRAZY WORLD was the closing film of the 2019 Midnight Madness at the Toronto International Film Festival it it blew the roof off of the Ryerson Theatre. That screening will go down as one of the most memorable and energetic screenings in the entire history of the program.

The film centers on children kung-fu masters who use their martial art skills to battle child kidnapping mobsters. Nabwana I.G.G. brings his Wakaliwood gonzo action that we first saw with Who Killed Captain Alex? and continued with Bad Black. The midnight screening was made even more special as V.J. Emmie provided live commentary as the film played. Here are my interviews with Nabwana I.G.G. VJ Emmie & Alan Hofmanis.

Here is an amazing moment when Midnight Madness called Wakaliwood!

No comments:

Post a Comment